Monday, February 4, 2013

Here's What's Coming!

I haven't written many poems lately, but I do want to attempt those again.  I took a creative writing class last semester and it was really good, I really enjoyed it.  I need to get my major out of the way, but I might take another English class, just to polish up on my writing skills.

I'm currently writing a couple of fantasy stories.  One is called "The Dragon Friend" and the other is called "The Wolf Tamer."  They are both slightly dark, the Wolf Tamer more so, and I think that if I can get them the way they are in my head, they will turn out really good.  Most of the time, the way they come out on paper is not at all how I imagined it.  But I'm working on it.

So keep watching, and thank you for your continued support!


No comments:

Post a Comment